Emotional intelligence is what creates leaders – not IQ
Emotional Intelligence (EQi) is this ability to use emotional information effectively. It’s what sets people apart. It does not require intellectual excellence, good looks or a university degree. It is a skill and therefore it can be taught to those motivated to learn. In short it builds on the understanding that self awareness is what sets individuals apart.
Emotional intelligence is our ability to:
- Accurately identify our own emotions, as well as those of others
- Manage our emotions effectively rather than be at their mercy and
- To manage time and tasks more effectively
- To manage stress effectively
- Listen more effectively…
How Do You Get Ninja EQi Skills?
- Take the online questionnaire which gives basic information about your current skills.
- Spend a couple of sessions of developing strategies to develop your EQ Ninja skills
Some Other Fans of the Power of Emotional Intelligence