Managing conflict effectively is a skill – not a personality trait.
Understanding what drives conflict, how to disentangle it and how to manage the emotions around it is a skill set that can be taught. Skills that are valuable in the workplace and in your personal life. Skills that can change your life – for the better. Skills that improve productivity, relationships and capacity.
- 1 & 2 day workshops designed to take groups through interactive activities to teach the key principles of conflict resolution and accelerate understanding
- Personal coaching for leaders, managers and individuals to explore and develop strategies to manage their ‘hot spots’ and improve their career options.
- To recognise the physiology of conflict
- To understand the components of conflict
- How to think outside the square
- How to build bridges to success
- State your case effectively in tough times
- Reshape power
- How to manage emotions – yours and theirs
- The difference between being right or effective
- The power of a map
- To design options for successful outcomes
- Negotiation skills
- Mediation skills