Move from where you are now to where you want to be…
You need to rework your career if:
- Every day feels like Monday
- You feel your energy drain from you when you go to your workplace
- You constantly ask”Is this all there is?”
The facts are…
- 70% of people are in their current role by accident
- People who declare career success are people who took control of their careers
- Your success depends on your attitude – are you a beggar, a victim or a resource person?
I can help you!
- Move from being a beggar or victim to a resource person;
- Prepare for a promotion;
- Find a better career fit;
- Develop strategies to design your next career move;
- Find ways to build better relationships at work.
If you want your next career move to be a deliberate choice, career coaching is a solution because Career Coaching focuses on YOU!
That means you can:
- Develop the strategies to make the plan actually work
- Build your confidence
- Learn about your strengths and how to make them work for you
- Get the inside track for your next promotion
- Present your skills and experience positively
- Take time out to make a deliberate plan
- Take the first step into your preferred future
What people say …
“I thought I went there (coaching) to get a job, any job, and I discovered a career I can love”
“It helped me understand why I kept choosing the same types of jobs … and employers. Not anymore!”
“I enjoyed designing my career”
“Having an employee stay because they want to, or leave because they have a future somewhere else is worth the risk of having an employee stay with a prisoner mentality.”